If you like unpretentious, earthy cafes and living in a place where people of all descriptions are welcome, then Brunswick is your nirvana.
Let our guide tell you tales about history of this celebrated Melbourne institution whilst indulging in a huge range of local craft beers
Each tour tells Brunswick’s history and tells the stories of the people behind it whilst highlighting the current craft beer culture
Places we like to visit. Every tour is different
Nestled in North Carlton's leafy Rathdowne Street, the Great Northern Hotel boasts a prime location. Founded in 1883, the Great Northern features one of Melbourne's largest (and best) beer gardens, providing the perfect spot to unwind while enjoying one the city's best beer lists and some outstanding food.
Slip into the dark, cosy world of Atticus Finch and lose yourself amongst an eclectic array of hand crafted wine and beer. Enjoy a locally sourced epicurean treat while sinking into one of the comfy booth seats or relaxing in the spacious rear courtyard
- This tour includes a wide range of different ales and lagers for each beer drinker
- Numbers per trail: we have a limit of 15 people per trip.
- GROUP EVENT: Groups of 16 and over please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Venues may change due to availability. Trust me – we will find good beer
- Please note: As food is not included on this tour & we are drinking quite a bit of beer it is highly recommended to have a substantial meal prior to commencing the tour
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BOOK A TRAIL: CONTACT US AT ANDY@ANDYSTRAILS.COM.AU